Specifically dedicated to small teams
OnePMO is a project planning software dedicated to teams which want to apply good project management practices, quickly and easily.
A planning and scheduling tool, not a drawing tool!
Unlike most project-planning tools, such as Microsoft Project, OnePMO is not Gantt-centric.
By focusing on the conception of the projects, the description of the resources, and the goals, before focusing on the Gantt chart itself, OnePMO offers a very structured approach which leads to efficient and reliable planning solutions.
Lots of innovative and useful features will help small team leaders improve their plans at short notice. OnePMO allows them to:
- Conceive and schedule the projects in two separate phases
- Define and apply complex resources requirements
- Put goals (= target end dates) on projects and tasks
- Plan and schedule concurrently as many projects as necessary
- Benefit from the automatic scheduler
The automatic scheduler
When you launch the ‘Automatic Scheduling process’, you get an optimized plan in just a few seconds.
This plan, which is automatically produced for you by the PlanningForce scheduling engine, takes account of the project constraints, your resource capacity, and your goals.
Thanks to the automatic scheduler, you can say goodbye to tedious and time-consuming calculations. Finally, you concentrate on the most important part of your job: managing the resources and the projects, not calculating the plans!
Import existing projects into one file
No need to enter existing data into OnePMO. Thanks to the import feature, you can import existing project data from various different sources (Microsoft Project, Omni-Plan, and Excel) into ONE OnePMO file. Your advantage is double:
- You manage all your projects in one file
- You can plan and schedule these projects concurrently (it means, sharing the same resources, and taking into account the maximum capacity of these resources)